Acne, cystic acne, blackheads, … are the “arch nemesis” of women. Acne not only makes us feel uncomfortable, even painful but also takes away our confidence and beauty. Do not worry too much! Apply the beauty method using the following ingredients, and those annoying acne will be beaten to a pulp quickly.
Acne affects our lives a lot, you just need to go to the internet and type the word “acne” to know the impact of acne on our lives right now. There are many different acne treatments such as the rolling method, medicine, cream, … but perhaps the natural acne treatment is still the priority of choice among many women, not just simple, easy-to-do, but it also has to be absolutely safe for the skin and gives long lasting effect. Let’s go to aztricks.com to learn some natural acne treatment!
1. Effective acne treatment using garlic
Garlic is a food available in your home’s kitchen. Not only is the spice making everyday food more attractive but garlic can also be used in a very effective beauty method. Because garlic contains a lot of antioxidants, it eliminates free radicals – the main cause of aging skin and the development of acne. So using garlic to treat acne at home is very effective. Preparation:
2-3 stalks of garlic
A bit of fresh water
How to do:
– After peeling the garlic, crush and then mix them with a little bit of water and filter for juice.
– Cleanse the skin, then apply the garlic juice on the acne.
– Leave for 15-20 minutes, then rinse with cold water.
Apply this acne treatment with garlic 3 times a week to quickly get rid of the nasty acne.
2. Acne treatment using honey
Honey is a gift that nature offers to us. Honey is considered as the “miraculous medicine” for health, and many women choose it to use in skin beauty methods as well as weight loss. Ingredients of vitamin and amino acids in honey help suppress the bacteria on the skin, inhibit their growth, clear pores and anti-oxidation effectively and help remove the acne quickly.
2 tablespoons of honey
2, 3 drops of lemon juice
How to do:
– Put 2 tablespoons of honey into the bowl and then add 2-3 drops of lemon juice and stir.
– After cleansing the face, apply the mixture to the acne or the entire face.
– Continue to relax for 20 minutes and then rinse your face with cold water.
Patiently apply acne treatment with honey 2-3 times a week. This ensures that within 1 month you will see great effects.
3. Acne treatment using coconut oil
Coconut oil has long been used by women in skin care. The reason coconut oil earns a lot of interests is because it contains a lot of lauric and capric acids that have anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. In addition, these acids also work to balance sebum secretion on the face, help in sebum production and skin cleanse preventing the development of acne.
Preparation: 1- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
How to do:
– First, clean the face with cold water and dry the skin
– Then take a bit of coconut oil to apply to the acne.
– Keep the coconut oil on the skin for 15 minutes and then wash your face with cold water.
Apply acne treatment with coconut oil regularly will remove acne quickly.
4. Acne treatment using lemons
Lemon is a food too familiar to our daily life. Not only are they a kind of spices indispensable in the food, lemons also play a very important role in helping women beautify. Lemon contains L-asorbic acid, an astringent and acne-drying compound. It acts as an antibiotic against acne bacteria.
Preparation: ½ coffee spoon of lemon juice
How to do:
– Wash and dry your face, then use lemon juice and apply to the acne.
– Leave for 15 minutes, then wash your face with cold water.
You can apply this acne treatment at home 2-3 times, within a short time you will see the condition of acne improved rapidly.